CAUSINDY Review: 2013-2018
The CAUSINDY Review gathered delegates together in small groups under the guidance of mentors to create lasting outcomes which benefit Australia and Indonesia and bring our countries closer together.
The rationale was to create tangible and sustainable delegate outcomes. CAUSINDY delegates drew upon their skills to tackle the issues that matter, and in doing so cultivated stronger ties across a range of sectors.
Delegates were grouped into teams depending on their fields of choice, and over the course of four sessions, they were tasked with coming up with a solution to a particular problem or challenge chosen by an expert in that field based on delegates’ observations.
Past Success: JembARTan (2016)
An initiative of CAUSINDY 2016 – Team Komodo and Lydia Santoso
Bridging cultures through the arts:
- An online portal seeking to bridge cultures between Indonesia and Australia through artistic exchange.
- JembARTan shines a spotlight on the creatives and artists working between our nations.
What made JembARTan a success?
- Filled a gap in the bilateral relationship
- Focussed on achieving realistic, impactful outcomes
- Passionate people
- Recipient of a CAUSINDY Alumni Grant