Passionate about the Australia-Indonesia bilateral relationship? Seeking new opportunities to expand your skillset? Take advantage of your knowledge of both countries and become part of the CAUSINDY family we so proudly call SQUADINDY!
CAUSINDY is expanding! That means we’re currently looking for passionate and motivated individuals to step into the following exciting volunteer positions:
- CICI (CAUSINDY Industry and Community Initiatives) Lead
- CICI Officer
- PATHWAYS Lead
- PATHWAYS Officers x2
- CAUSINDY Review Officer
ENGAGEMENT/STAKEHOLDER RELATIONS TEAM
- Communications and Tech Officer
- Alumni Lead
- Alumni Officers x2
- Partnerships Officer
- Internal Culture Officer
For a full rundown of the requirements for each position, please ensure you download the position descriptions document.
What are we looking for?
- A passion for the Australia-Indonesia relationship, demonstrated through your professional, voluntary or academic work, and a commitment to engaging positively with youth to improve the relationship.
- Experience in event or project management, ideally in planning and delivering events, logistics and administration.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, liaison and representation skills in written and spoken English and Indonesian. (Fluency in at least one is required; fluency in both will be viewed favourably but is not essential.)
- Ability to work flexible hours.
What is the time commitment?
These roles require a time commitment of at least 3 hours per week and are offered for an initial one-year term, with a possibility of extension. As with all roles in CAUSINDY, these are voluntary, unpaid positions. We do this for the warm fuzzies of creating a better Australia-Indonesia relationship!
How do I apply?
- Compose a short statement (max. 350 words) outlining why you are interested in your chosen role, and how you could contribute to the organisation.
- Send your short statement and current CV (max 2 pages) to email@example.com by Monday, 5 April 2021, with the subject heading ‘CAUSINDY Vacancy – [your chosen role]’. For example: ‘CAUSINDY Vacancy – CICI Lead’.
We look forward to working with you!